About Your Remote Assistant
As a startup founder your most scarce resource is not money. It is your time and what you do with it. While it is important to be scrappy when you start a business, it is crucial that your founding team can focus on high leverage activities and not on things that can be delegated. YRA provides affordable and high-quality trained dedicated virtual assistants through a monthly subscription that you can adjust as your needs change.
They have helped startups and VC’s for over eight years in the following areas:
- Executive Assistance: Save an hour or more a day by having an assistant schedule your meetings and filtering your emails.
- Sales Support: Have an assistant, not your highly compensated sales person, create lead generation lists and send follow-up emails to prospects.
- Customer Support: Timely responses to customer inquiries drive customer satisfaction but can easily be delegated to a competent and friendly assistant.
- Back Office Support: Keeping your data clean so that it is reliable and actionable is a major driver of success.
- Recruiting Services: Having an assistant dedicated to drive your hiring process can make the difference between nabbing that great engineer and missing out because you did not move fast enough.