Write for Startup Stash
We’re a curated directory of startups. We function as a startup resource and inspiration for aspiring founders, tech leaders and startup enthusiasts. Our blog focuses on ideas that convey the reality of startup life. We welcome articles from founders and c-level professionals who want to share their challenges, opportunities and successes with our community. Our audience welcomes insights that relate to digital strategy, transformation and best practices focusing on SaaS, search, social and email marketing. We share all content across our social media platforms and as part of our weekly newsletter.
Writing for Stash.
While we hand-pick most of our articles, you may have seen some posts by high profile contributors. These are people with an expertise in a particular field that can offer exceptional insights on the topic they are writing about.
Here’s what we look for in a blog post.
- Long-form articles that run 1000 to 1500 words in length.
- Articles that deal in an incisive, compelling way with issues that relate to startups.
- Previously unpublished content
- Free of any and all grammatical errors.
- Includes high-resolution images with all the necessary information about copyrights
- We do not tolerate link-building.