Foundersuite creates awesome tools for helping startups raise capital and build investor relationships.
The suite includes:
- a CRM for managing your investor funnel;
- a searchable VC database;
- an Investor Updater tool to create monthly progress reports;
- a comprehensive set of spreadsheets and templates (e.g. pitch decks, models, cap tables, founders agreements, NDAs, and much more);
- a curated set of deals on other popular products (e.g. Stripe, InVision, Gusto, eShares, and more).
Seattle is one of the most famous startup cities in the world, with a range of positive factors influencing their startup ecosystem. Seattle startups have...
Chicago is known for many things, such as Michael Jordan, the famous moniker of the Windy City and deep dish pizza, to name a few....